21 September 2015

Reading Round Up (91)



Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. 



14th September

This week I'm reading The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas. Today I read one novella and started another. I didn't mind the second but much preferred the first.

15th September


I read 103 pages of The Assassin's Blade. It's epic, it's painful, it's everything I expected. I also started The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows and thank GOD my precious angel Tobiah is alive, even though everything is going to hell fast.

16th September


I read 54 pages of The Assassin's Blade, and I'm all nah, I will not love Sam. (even though I kinda love Sam...)


17th September

I read 14% of The Mirror King. I had a bad day so didn't read much, sadly. I'm loving this book, though. (But these two need to KISS SOON, and I don't care about fiancees or duty, just my OTP smooching.)


18th September

I finished The Assassin's Blade (136 pages read), and oh my poor, precious Sam. It helps that I knew my baby Aelin unleashes hell for your death.


19th September

I read nothing today. Too busy :(

20th September

I scraped some time to read and read 27% of The Mirror King. Everything is painful. Thanks, Jodi.

Books finished this week: 1
Books DNF'd this week: 0


For review:

I'm weak for Harper Collins imprints.

The Unquiet (4.5 STARS)
A Riddle In Ruby (4.5 STARS)

No comments:

Post a Comment