7 September 2015

Reading Round Up (89)



Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. 


31st August

I started The Orphan Queen by Jodi meadows and read 102 pages. I love it so much.


1st September


Annnd today I finished OQ, oops. I read a whole 296 pages in a single day. Did I love this book or did I love this book? (I hated it; it broke me.)


2nd September


At some point my progress and reading got mixed up. Anyway, imagine this was all straight and yesterday I read 112 pages of Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, which I actually did read - but I can't have read basically all of OQ and HoF as well.

TODAY I read 137 pages of Heir of Fire. This is just as painful as I remembered.



3rd September

I read 92 pages. I love Rowan so, so much.


4th September

Read another 89 pages of Heir of Fire and ouch, thanks Sarah J. Maas. Why am I doing this to myself again?


5th September

I'm almost finished with Heir of Fire (89 pages read) which means I start Queen of Shadows tomorrow. OH GODS!!!


6th September

I finished Heir of Fire and started Cruel Beauty reread (52 pages) because I was feeling REALLY low.

Books finished this week: 2
Books DNF'd this week: 0


For review:


Charlie N. Holmberg, 'nuff said.

The Wolf Wilder (4 STARS)

1 comment:

  1. The Orphan Queen never ceases to make me flail. Such perfection, what a book!

    ReplyDelete