1 May 2015

Why I've been missing...

If you're wondering why my blog has been severely lacking, this is why:


That's my laptop, Mars, and he is fucked, friends. Well and truly wrecked. The screen has come away from the actual laptop. I'm only writing this now because I've taken it back (broken screen and all) from the repairs shop because I am so far behind on my work that it's making be unhappy (and when i get unhappy, i get unhealthy...)

So, I have no idea when I'll be back to posting, as I've no idea when it'll be fixed. Any promotional tours or blitz events I was supposed to be taking part in, I'll have to miss, because I won't be able to get into my emails (or my Blogger account!) to create the post.

For semi-regular updates on general life stuff (and Mars progress...) you can follow my instagram, and I'm still able to update reading progress via Goodreads app, so add me there too! :)

Sorry about this blip. I'll be back to regular, scheduled posting as soon as I'm able.
~Saruuh

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain Saruuh. 1) I need a new laptop 2) currently internet-less. Isn't it terrifying how bleak our world feels when we can't connect?

    ReplyDelete