21 May 2015

Read Women Month 2015!


It's Read Women Month, bitchesssssss!! Hosted again by my good friend Stasia, RWM challenges you to make your reading list entirely female for one month. Sound like your kinda thing? Find more info here.

This year there are reading challenges (aw yisss I was hoping for these!!), and here are my planned reads:

Read A Classic

See now this is the one I'm probably skipping, but if I'm going to read anything classic (probably not), it's gonna be Little Women or Frankenstein.

Re-Read An Old Favourite

Now you're playing my song. This could go either way, depending on my mood. I need to reread Angelfall in preparation for End of Days, and I've been meaning to reread Beautiful Creatures so I can finally finish the series FOR EVER and now I actually own all four.

Read A Book In A Genre You Don't Usually Read

Again, this depends entirely on mood - I'm a mood reader - but I do need to read these two at some point. I'm sure there's something on my physical shelves too in a genre I don't usually read, so maybe that'll happen instead.

Read A Book By An Author You Haven't Read Before

99% likely to end up as a buddy read between me and Stasia. Been meaning to read this for a couple years now, LONG before it came out, so we'll see if it lives up to my expectations!! (Also if I read 5 books by women authors that can qualify for this challenge ... that totally counts as 5, right?? Yes. Saruuh-logic says it does.)

If you have nothing planned for June, DO THIS THING WITH US!!! Or if you can't, you should still keep an eye on the #ReadWomenMonth hashtag 'cause I'm gonna be posting stuff!!

~Saruuh

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're joining me again this year!!!! We definitely have to buddy read The Bone Season! That will be so much fun and probably encourage me to read it faster :P

    ReplyDelete