1 December 2014

Reading round up (54)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week.


24th November

Went to Lancaster overnight so didn't read much. I started Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse (37 pages) but I'm abandoning it for The Winner's Crime because MY BABIES.


25th November

Read nothing. Felt super tired.

26th November

Currently Reading: The Winner's Crime | Marie Rutkoski
Current page/percent: 53%
Read today: 53%
Thoughts: *continuous groaning*


27th November

Currently Reading: The Winner's Crime | Marie Rutkoski
Current page/percent: 100%
Read today: 47%
Thoughts: ??????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYY


28th November

I'm starting Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson because I'm in the mood for another high fantasy. Also I looked at this book on my shelf and it looked back at me. Because that is a thing books do. Today I read 52 pages.


29th November

Currently Reading: Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Current page/percent: page 163
Read today: 111 pages
Thoughts: Ugh not into the love interest at all. I actually prefer the oblivious husband...


30th November
Currently Reading: Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Current page/percent: page 284
Read today: 121 pages
Thoughts: Eh. Thought I'd like this more tbh. The love interest is weak a.f but I like the character and world, so expect to enjoy book 2 more. Hopefully I'll finish this tomorrow!!

Books finished this week: 2




The Winner's Crime | Marie Rutkoski
*crying from happiness*



The Falconer | Elizabeth May
This was crazy reduced (£3.34) and I've wanted it for AGES so I bought it. Murdering debutantes in Edinburgh? Hell yes.


Grave Mercy
The Winner's Crime (scheduled for 4th March)

No comments:

Post a Comment