27 April 2013

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews, and  is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I haven't done much book obtaining this week, so I'm going to post all my books of the month.


Bought:




Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts, a book that was on my to-read list that I found in a pound shop. For a pound. Crazy money.
Requiem by Lauren Oliver, because I seriously need to read Pandemonium and I didn't dare read it until I had Requiem as well. No that's a lie. I bought it for the Alex short story that came with the hardcover. I love Alex.
Legend by Marie Lu, because it's the only book that will get me to buy it twice, and I wanted it to match my Prodigy cover.


For review:


Gameboard of The Gods by Richelle Mead, because yay Richelle Mead. I'll read anything this woman writes. Absolutely anything.


Free eBooks:



Program 12 and Program 13 by Nicole Sobon, because they've been on my to-read list for a while now and I thought it was a good time to start reading the series since Program 13 was free for a limited time.
Submerged by Nicole Sobon, for the exact same reason as the other two. Can't wait to read these.


No comments:

Post a Comment