26 April 2013

Book Fashion Friday: City of Lost Souls

As a fan of both books and clothes, I'm always looking for ways to link the two - T-shirts with book quotes, cover images on clothing, literary jewellery (something I actually create on Etsy). I started looking on various online stores for dresses and clothes that reminded me of my favourite covers, and since I am attempting to mix up the content on this blog so that it's not entirely reviews, I thought I'd post some of my findings as a weekly theme.

This week is City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, one of my favourite book covers.


And inspired by the cover:

This dress is beautiful and it reminded me of CoLS as soon as I saw it. it has the same romantic, floaty look without being too detailed. It's simple and I like it.

Get it here for $338


No comments:

Post a Comment