23 April 2013

Most Anticipated of 2013 (#1)


The Raven Cycle:
The Dream Thieves | Maggie Stiefvater
September 17th 2013


Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...

I ADORED The Raven Boys. It's probably my favourite book I read this year, along with Icons by Margaret Stohl. I loved everything about The Raven Boys - the characters, the mystery and intrigue, the Welsh mythology, the eccentric house of psychics, the lyrical writing. Everything. And I can't bear the wait until I can read the next installment of The Raven Cycle. I need to know what happens with Noah, dammit! Does he stay? Does he fade? What happens? Why isn't his name included in the blurb? So. Many. Questions!

P.S. How pretty is the UK cover? Don't get me wrong, I love the US one, but there's just something about the swirly and off-center thing. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment