12 April 2015

Cloudy With A Chance of Destruction (ARC Review)

Lois Lane: Cloudy With A Chance of Destruction | Gwenda Bond
Published by: Capstone, April 6th 2015
Genre: YA, Mystery
Pages: 17
Format: Ebook
Source: Capstone, via Netgalley

In a high school science class, Lois Lane must deal with some bad chemistry. . .

This is an official teaser short story for the young adult novel LOIS LANE: FALLOUT that takes place before Lois moves to Metropolis. FALLOUT is forthcoming from Switch Press in May 2015.




Gwenda Bond's Lois Lane continues to be punchy and exciting and absolutely, fascinatingly vibrant. I love how Lois is so likable, while at the same time unlikable. She's utterly real and I adore her. Another great Lois Lane short, even if I didn't like it as much as A Real Work of Art. I can't wait to get my greedy hands on the book in May!

Characters ★
Setting/world building N/A
Writing ★★



No comments:

Post a Comment