24 November 2014

Reading round up (53)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week.


17th November

Read 106 pages of 
Cress by Marissa Meyer and I'm super into it. These books could go nowhere, have no plot, and I wouldn't care. The characters, relationships, and dialogue are enough to carry them.


18th November

I woke up crazy early, read 30 pages of Cress, then went back to sleep. The sign of a truly good book, folks, is when it lures me even more than sleep.

Currently Reading: Cress | Marissa Meyer
Current page/percent: page 323
Read today: 167 pages
Dear Marissa Meyer:
19th November

Currently Reading: Cress | Marissa Meyer
Current page/percent: page 550
Read today: 227 pages
Thoughts: WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS BOOK? I REQUIRE A THOUSAND MORE PAGES.


20th November

Currently Reading: Grave Mercy | Robin LaFevers
Current page/percent: 9%
Read today: 9%
Thoughts: This has been on my NEED-to-read list for about two years now. Don't let me down, Grave Mercy.


21st November

Currently Reading: Grave Mercy | Robin LaFevers
Current page/percent: 32%
Read today: 23%
Thoughts: I can see myself being super into Duval.


22nd November

Currently Reading: Grave Mercy | Robin LaFevers
Current page/percent: 62%
Read today: 30%
Thoughts: Yep. I am super into Duval. 


23rd November
Currently Reading: Grave Mercy | Robin LaFevers
Current page/percent: 100%
Read today: 38%
Thoughts: I need to own ALL these books right now. I thought they were high fantasy but they're historical and god bless.

Books finished this week: 2 gigantic books




The Arctic Code | Matthew J. Kirby
Crimson Bound | Rosamund Hodge
Illusionarium | Heather Dixon

HOLY CRAP CRIMSON BOUND. HELL YESS. Been waiting for this for SO LONG. 
I also got The Fog Diver by Joel Ross but it doesn't have a cover yet.


Cress
Grave Mercy (review to be posted on Wednesday!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment