17 November 2014

Reading round up (52)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. I'm having an awful week so hopefully the books will be nice to me.


10th November

Read nothing because I felt shitty.



11th November

I started Blue Lily, Lily Blue (77 pages) and so far it's awful and awesome and confusing.

12th November

Currently Reading: Blue Lily, Lily Blue | Maggie Stiefvater
Current page/percent: page 196
Read today: 119 pages
Thoughts: Please let Pynch be canon.


13th November

Currently Reading: Blue Lily, Lily Blue | Maggie Stiefvater
Current page/percent: 389 pages
Read today: 193 pages
Thoughts: What?


14th November

Started A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (16%) and I'm not sure about it right now. It's missing a lot of stuff I like. Namely: a threat, danger, a character with actual drive and a backbone. (Why is she going along with everything with barely a question???)


15th November

Currently Reading: A Wicked Thing | Rhiannon Thomas
Current page/percent: 71%
Read today: 55%
Thoughts: This book is so flat. Like the general mood of it is fine, and the characters are fine, and the plot is fine, but where's the excitement, the danger, the motivation to keep reading? Why introduce a romance at all if you're going to get rid of it? What is the point of Isabelle/a?


16th November

Skim read the end of A Wicked Thing. Meh. I also started Cress by Marissa Meyer (50 pages). I need all my OTPs to be canon in this book. Pls.

Books finished this week: 2


Blue Lily, Lily Blue
A Wicked Thing (scheduled for 18/02/15)


No comments:

Post a Comment