10 November 2014

Reading round up (51)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress, my thoughts on each book as I read it, and any books I've acquired during the week. Off to Edinburgh for Bonfire Night!! Super excited.


3rd November

I'm still reading Bone Gap by Laura Ruby (3% read) off and on, but it's super slow so I'm focusing on Wild by Alex Mallory (17%) because my review is way overdue. I don't mind it so far. A little slow, though.


4th - 6th November

I don't know exactly how much I read over these three days because I was watching fireworks and visiting galleries, but I'm up to 39% of Wild and totally bored. I don't like either MC, the plot is non-existent, and the book is SO SLOW. 


7th November

I started Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly (26%) because I need a middle grade book to pick me up after Wild and keep me going with the dragging-along pace of reading Bone Gap.


8th November

Currently Reading: Monstrous | MarcyKate Connolly
Current page/percent: 77%
Read today: 51%
Thoughts: This book is really good. I like everything.


9th November

Currently Reading: Monstrous | MarcyKate Connolly
Current page/percent: 100%
Read today: 23%
Thoughts: WTF WAS THAT ENDING? What a great message to send to kids - that only perfect people get H.E.A. 

Books finished this week: 1




 


Thanks to HarperCollins & co, Gallery Books, 47North, Edelweiss, and Netgalley.



No comments:

Post a Comment