23 December 2013

Reading round up (6)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. I have a lot of writing to do these last weeks in the year, so we'll see if my reading takes a hit because of that. Hoping not! 

16th December

Current page/percent: page 166
# of pages/percentage read today: 89 pages
Thoughts: Dorian is breaking my heart. Oh darling I will hug you forever. (And Chaol is being charming and ADORABLE. Stop it, both of you.)


17th December

Too tired and shitty to read. Bleh.

Current page/percent: page 190
# of pages/percentage read today: 24 pages
Thoughts: N/A


18th December

Current page/percent: page 286 //24%
# of pages/percentage read today: 96 pages // 24%
Thoughts: I don't even ship Chaol/Celaena that much but this is KILLING ME. My poor darlings.  // Wow, you are both sarcastic little shits. This is great.


19th December

Current page/percent: page 354 // 12%
# of pages/percentage read today: 68 pages // 36%
Thoughts: Celaena/Dorian friendship is adorable // IGNIFEX MY DARLING!!! I am in love.


20th December

Current page/percent: page 418 // 68%
# of pages/percentage read today: 64 pages // 32%
Thoughts: // I am so so deeply in love with this book. How I'll begin to review it, I have no clue. Endless, endless beauty on every page.


21st December

Currently reading: Cruel Beauty | Rosamund Hodge
Current page/percent: 100%
# of pages/percentage read today: 32%
Thoughts: That ending was awful! I cried for half an hour.


22nd December

Currently reading: Wither | Lauren DeStefano
Current page/percent: page 19
# of pages/percentage read today: 19 pages
Thoughts: Amazing opening.

Books completed this week: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment