9 December 2013

Reading round up (4)


Reading round up is a weekly journal where I record my daily reading progress and my thoughts on each book as I read it. Extra long round up this week because the read-a-thon messed up my days and I want to get back to starting on Mondays. 


1st December

Current page/percent: page: page 438 // 11%
# of pages/percentage read today: 54 pages // 11%
Thoughts: *inhuman screech* my babies! // I'm thinking this will be more contemporary than science-y, like I had originally thought. Still, it says for fans of Michelle Hodkin and I adored Mara Dyer eventually.

2nd December

Currently reading: Uninvited | Sophie Jordan
Current page/percent: page: 44%
# of pages/percentage read today: 33%
Thoughts: Hmm, some parts predictable, others frustrating, but there's a good story in here somewhere, I can sense it.

3rd December

Currently reading: Uninvited | Sophie Jordan
Current page/percent: page: 81%
# of pages/percentage read today: 37%
Thoughts: Well this got much better. The camp place is effed up though. Yeah sure just take the people you're hunting down throughout the country and use them for your advantage. Typical government assholes.

4th December

Current page/percent: page: 100% // 11%
# of pages/percentage read today: 19% // 11%
Thoughts: Underwhelming ending. Overall book was alright. // Hmm not sure about this at all.

5th December

Currently reading: Witch Finder | Ruth Warburton
Current page/percent: page: 22%
# of pages/percentage read today: 11%
Thoughts: The Rosa/Rose/Can't Remember Her Name Yet parts are really boring. Period writing doesn't have to be dull and laborious to read but this manages to be both.

6th December

Currently reading: Witch Finder | Ruth Warburton
Current page/percent: page: 22%
# of pages/percentage read today: 0%
Thoughts: bleh. Read none of Witch Finder, but discovered Heart of London by H. V. Morton in an old bookstore so I'm reading that slowly. Busy, tiring, boring day.

7th December

Currently reading: Witch Finder | Ruth Warburton
Current page/percent: page: 39%
# of pages/percentage read today: 17%
Thoughts: I give up. I don't give a crap about this book or its characters. I can read no more.

8th December

Currently reading: UnEarthed | Rebecca Mooney
Current page/percent: page: 35%
# of pages/percentage read today: 35%
Thoughts: Hmm alright so far.


Books completed this week: 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment