3 November 2013

Read-a-thon (Days 5 & 6)



Day 5

Ahh NaNoWriMo! I won't let it get in the way of my reading. I can read and write all in one day. Maybe I won't be able to find time for things like eating and sleeping but those don't matter. It'll be fine :|

Or ... not ...

Currently reading: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown | Holly Black
# of pages/percentage read today: 51 pages
Thoughts: Even better with every chapter. Shame I had no time to read today.
Books completed: 1 (326 total pages)

Day 6

It's occurred to me that someone saw I was attempting a read-a-thon and conspired to make me fail. Especially when you take into account how my laptop got screwed up, wouldn't restart, and wouldn't let me recover a thing before I reset to factory settings... Oh the joys of a blank computer *sigh*

# of pages/percentage read today: 161 pages // 14%
Thoughts: This is super great and unique.
Books completed: 2 (761 total pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment