31 March 2016

Monthly Round Up (3)

Monthly round up is a journal where I record my reading progress, reviews, and my favourite books/biggest disappointments of the month.

Reviews:

The Mirror King
Reign of Shadows
Assassin's Heart
Da Vinci's Tiger
The Pyramids of London
The Steep & Thorny Way
DNF: Steal The Sky

ALSO:

Download 3 bookish bookmarks to celebrate my new blog design!!!

What I've read this month:
I wanted to get through more books this month, and I'm happy with how many I read. Still some DNFs though. Sigh. Sword & Verse was a let down, and Steal the Sky was less about skies and more about a drawn-out theft that probably didn't happen until the last 5%.

I'm continuing to reread Harry Potter (a chapter per day or less) and I read WAY more this month than I thought. Pretty darn pleased. Wanted to finish Red Witch, but just didn't have the time. Next month, definitely though!

Favourite book:


Fowler is everything.

Biggest Disappointment:


Where was the gods damned ship??????? The cover tricked me into thinking it'd be set on an airship but I got around 50% in and nope. Still bitter about it.

1 comment:

  1. FOWLER!!! <3

    You DNF'd The Sword and the Verse?? *cries for days*

    ReplyDelete