31 October 2015

Don't Fear The Reader roundup!

I might have slacked off many things this month, but this reading bingo wasn't one of them! I got two lines crossed off and I'm extremely happy with that. Here's what I read this month:




And here's my completed bingo card!! 


BLACK COVER:
The Seventh Bride | T. Kingfisher

VAMPIRES:
Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them | J. K. Rowling (vampires are mentioned...... this totally counts)

GHOST HUNTERS:
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets (I mean technically there are ghosts, and this book features the Headless Hunt so...)

WITCHES:
Blood Magic | Tessa Gratton

DEMONS:
The Darkest Night | Gena Showalter

UNDEAD/ZOMBIES:
Alice In Zombieland | Gena Showalter

CONTEMP' GOTHIC:
The Casquette Girls | Alys Arden

How did you do this month? Did you read any Hallowe'en inspired books?
~Saruuh

2 comments:

  1. Why are you a better person Saruuh? My October reading SUCKED.

    I've always wanted to read The Darkest Night, did you like it?

    Thanks for joining! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I didn't mind it. Too much sexist crap for me to love it, though. I prefer her Angels of The Dark series by far!!

      You're welcome! It was fun!!

      Delete