3 October 2015

Don't Fear The Reader, Halloween book bingo!!

IT'S SPOOPY SEASON!!! (Or, if you're not weird, spooky season.) HELLA COOL BLOGGER AMBER-ELISE AND I HAVE COLLABORATED ON A HALLOWEEN BOOKISH BINGO. AND ALSO NO I WILL NOT CEASE WRITING IN ALL CAPS.

Well, okay fine, sentence case it is. (But just know, I am literally vibrating with excitement!!)


This bingo runs the month of October, and everyone can join. Read as many books as you like - aim for a line! I'm aiming for two because I have no limit. The bingo squares range from serial killer to paranormal to murder mystery, and I'll bet you can find a bunch of books on your to-be-read shelves that coordinate with some of them. So round up your spooky reads, save/print out/post on your blog this bingo card, and join us!

There'll be more things celebrating Halloween posted through the month (which I'm bound to RT, so follow me on Twitter), and I'll be scheduling a couple posts to mark my progress and to shout my love of a certain witchy Halloween film. October's gonna be fun.

Tweet me or comment if you join, and have fun!

~Saruuh

1 comment:

  1. SQUEE!!!

    Yeah I didn't know why we weren't friends on Twitter, I'm happy we amended that. <3 This is gonna be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete