17 October 2015

Don't Fear The Reader: Favourite Not-So-Spooky film!

Halloween films are among my favorites ever. I'm none too fussed on horror, but I love a good spooky family movie, especially if they're about witches or the undead, and especially if they have humour and a good musical number. It's hardly surprising that Hocus Pocus is my favourite Halloween film OF ALL TIME.

From the Sanderson sisters to the black candle lit by a virgin to the ridiculously cheesy teen romance to the real stars of the show - Dani and Binx - this film can do no wrong. It's fun, it's light, and it reminds me of being a kid and going trick or treating. If you haven't seen this film (is there ANYONE who hasn't?) I do not know what you're waiting for. Watch it for Bette Midler if you watch it for nothing else.


Don't Fear The Reader is a Halloween bingo. Find more info here!
~Saruuh

1 comment:

  1. I love Hocus Pocus so much! The husband and I watched it a few weeks ago, and while it was laughable at times, it's such a keepsake!

    I really wish they would consider making a sequel! Bette Midler said she'd be down!

    ReplyDelete