8 January 2017

2016 In Review (Best of 2016)

GUESS HOW GOOD I AM AT NARROWING DOWN MY FAVES!!! DID YOU GUESS TERRIBLE? You win a point, my friend, because I am awful at choosing. Here's a long ass post.

Favourites:
Favourite book:


Normally this would be the hardest decision ever but this year ACOMAF existed and I fell SO SO SO hard for that book. ACOTAR was amazing but the sequel is the book of my heart - I have never, in four years of reading, fallen for a book this way.

Favourite series:



Yeah, no contest. I love Thierry and Shaw so fuckin' much.

Most Anticipated in 2017:


Okay, we all know I'm gonna say ACOWAR because it's killing me to wait for my baes to be back together. But I know it's worth the wait.

But also I'm really dying for Royal Bastards because I get such a Six of Crows vibe from it. Has  anyone read it??? Please tell me it's Crows-y!!!

What were your faves? Leave a comment!
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment