11 July 2013

Getting back on track with the blogging thing

I know I've been very absent and there have been no posts for the past God knows how long, but to be fair I don't have any followers and it's just me talking to myself at this point.

But anyway! A trip to London and illness (and laziness) have made this blog bare, but I'm gonna queue a tonne of posts for the coming fortnight and get my ass in gear with writing reviews.



First week (and a half) of Camp Nano! My daily target was around 400 words when I started, which was intentionally low since I'd have to make words up because of missing days for a holiday. But before I went away I was exactly on track, if not over, and I'm looking to get back that way.

So far I've written 2,191 in July, which is 15% of my target. And in total I have around 17,000! I'm pretty close to finishing the first draft of Vast Energies, which is awesome. And it has a shiny new tumblr and goodreads page and blurb.




Aaaand in other news I got to meet Sarah Rees Brennan at the weekend, after a total nightmare of a journey, and she was lovely and signed all of my books and gave me spoilers. She pretty much made my entire life.

And in bookish things I finished Reboot by Amy Tintera several days ago and it was really fricking good, and I'm currently reading the torturous Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. Very much looking forward to having my heart broken by Jared Lynburn.

Hope everyone had a good week/end!


No comments:

Post a Comment