10 April 2017

11 Overdue Reads

Everyone has a mountain of unread books, right? I have a bookcase full, a separate tower-stack, a whole other shelf - and a kindle with HUNDREDS of unread books on it. It was kinda hard to narrow down this list... (I stuck to physical books I own.)


Icons was one of my fave books ever, Have I read the sequel yet? I have not.


I hear this is epic and I have been dying to read it for years. One day I will.


Again, adored the first book, haven't read the sequel. These duologies kill me - two books can never be enough! I don't want to be disappointed. For that matter see Until The Beginning by Amy Plum, another sequel I haven't read even though I LOVE the first in series.


Yeah, I have no excuse for not reading this. Need to get my ass in gear!


This has been on my shelf for A YEAR and I haven't read it. What is wrong with me???


Historical fantasy set in SCOTLAND???? AKA one of my favourite places (Edinburgh owns my soul) and I STILL haven't read it yet? Come on, Saruuh.


I know I will love this book. Why is it still unread? Whyyyyy?


More sci-fi from a female author! I need to get on this immediately. (I've owned this for a reaaally long time, oops.)


Read a sample, fell in love, bought the hardcover, never read it. I have no excuse.


Cassie and Holly co-authoring a book? YES. Read it right now, self!


Kiersten White, AKA my fave, and mythology, AKA my fave. It should be on a READ SHELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment