30 September 2016

Monthly Round Up (9)

Monthly round up is a journal where I record my reading progress, reviews, and my favourite books/biggest disappointments of the month.

Reviews:

Walk On Earth A Stranger
Revenge And The Wild
And I Darken
Passenger
Daybreak Rising
Empire of Storms
Labyrinth Lost

ALSO:

I renamed my blog! Here's my post about it.
Top 5 Authors Discovered in 2016
Labyrinth Lost Excerpt
Monthly Round Up (August)

What I've read this month:
A really good reading month! I'm trying to get this blog back on track, so I'll be writing reviews of most of the books I read and posting them here, as opposed to only reviewing my review copies (which meandered this way because of sheer laziness.)

Favourite book:

Nah. I'm officially abstaining this month. I can't pick between the six books I ADORED.

Biggest Disappointment:


Tough choice between this and The Crown's Game. I LOVED Shaw, of the Black Dog series, so I was taken really off guard when the love interest of this series turned out to be a controlling, secretive alpha asshole. Sure, he has reasons but can anything ever justify kidnapping someone????????? No.

What did you read this month? Leave a comment!
~Saruuh

No comments:

Post a Comment